Thousands of cups of coffee are consumed every day worldwide, so why not change ordinary coffee into an exceptional experience? How? It could be possible through coffee printer machines.
Coffee printers are printing machines made of a lifting platform, motors, driver, and cartridge. It couldn’t produce coffee; all it could do was create a photo on top of the beer, a latte, or other beverages or foods.
Since we live in the digital age, one example of a coffee printer machine is the Ripple Maker. This machine is on a larger scale when compared to widely available generic foam printers on the market. Let’s see how advanced this machine is.
The Ripple Maker: How Does It Work?
Ripple Maker is a Wi-Fi-enabled device that uses coffee extracts to “print” any image on top of the coffee froth.
Both websites and mobile apps allow for the upload of images. With this standalone machine, the barista must set the cup on a shelf and lift it to the printer. It only takes seconds to complete the process from beginning to end.
How to set up the Ripple Maker?
- Place the machine next to a power outlet.
- Make sure there is a robust Ethernet jack or Wi-Fi signal nearby.
- Connect the power cord. Regarding the AC connection, abide by the safety guidelines.
- See the Wi-Fi dongle inside its packaging and insert it into the Ripple Maker’s USB port or connect through an Ethernet connection.
- Press the On button to turn it on.
- Choose your Wi-Fi connection.
- Verify your location and ownership.
- Accept the User Agreement that is shown to you on the screen.
- Activate the Ripple Maker by tapping the “START” button.
When you make a ripple, your cappuccino or latte’s foam becomes a canvas. Ensure that your beverage’s top is flat, smooth, and perfect. To create foam ideal for rippling, make it as dense and air-bubble-free as possible and ensure your drink is not too watery.
- Set your cup on the Ripple Maker’s tray. Be careful to center the cup on the circle; if you don’t, your printed image can be incomplete or off-center.
- Choose an image from the Ripples Content Library.
- If a customer sends you an image through the coffee ripples app, it will show in your queue instantly and is ready for printing.
- After choosing your image, click the “Ripple It” button.
- Watch the magic unfold as the tray rises on its own and detects the height and diameter of the cup. In fewer than ten seconds, your ripple is lovely printed!
Drinkripples makes it possible to provide branded drinks that deepen the connection with your audience through clever innovation.
Developing a coffee printer powered by technology has made branding and relationships with coffee lovers visually stunning. The newest coffee innovation will cause a stir for years to come.